Yes, once you renew your Quick Pick Bundle or purchase a new one within 48 hours of your remaining PlayGo Entertainment Pass minutes/ hours, they will roll over.
Articles in this section
- My Postpaid plan is inactive, how do I regain access to the PlayGo Entertainment Passes?
- If my Postpaid plan becomes inactive, will I still have access to these Add-ons?
- If I activate a non Quick Pick plan/bundle after my Quick Picks Bundle expires, will the remaining minutes/hours from my PlayGo Entertainment Pass rollover?
- If I purchase another Quick Pick Bundle before I have finished my free 1 HR PlayGo Entertainment Pass, will it rollover?
- My Quick Pick Bundle has expired and I have not used my Free 1 HR PlayGo Entertainment Pass, can I still use it?
- I have an active paid subscription for PlayGo and now I just signed up for a Quick Pick bundle/ Select Postpaid Plan, can I get a refund on my existing plan?
- How do I get more than 1 hour to enjoy PlayGo?
- How long does my free 1 hour PlayGo pass last?
- What happens when my free 1 HR PlayGo daily Pass is finished?
- I am a Postpaid customer – am I eligible for this promotion?