Buffering may occur if there is insufficient bandwidth available to stream our content. If you are experiencing continuous buffering problems over WiFi we recommend you have a chat with your broadband provider to ensure that your WiFi settings have been optimized.
Articles in this section
- Help and support
- Error Message: 3G unavailable in country (Android)
- My PlayGo subscription has expired
- I see an error stating ‘I am unable to login. Too many connections’.
- My picture is buffering - what can I do?
- Why am I experiencing poor picture quality?
- What happens if I have forgotten my log in details?
- Can I log in on separate devices at the same time?
- My content is buffering or not playing
- What if I can’t remember my Log In details?